Admission & Financial Aid > International Students > Immigration Documentation

Immigration Documentation

Once we have received documentation certifying both your academic and financial status plus your $250 deposit fee, we will send you an I-20 (Certificate of Eligibility). You must have this form to get an F-1 Student Visa from the American Embassy in your country. Students who are not U.S. citizens or U.S. permanent residents must have a student visa to study in the U.S. You can get additional information on the process at one of the following links: