Looking to drop a class? Ready to graduate, and need to file your intent? Visit the Registrar's Office. This is the place to go if you need to obtain forms, or have questions or concerns relating to:
- Dropping or adding a course
- Method of grading (S/U)
- Faculty advisors
- Declaration of major area of study
- Off-campus courses
- Transfer work
- Petitions for extenuating circumstances affecting your course work
- Honors thesis
- Intent to graduate
- Course schedule
- Insurance verification
- Loan deferments
- Veterans education benefits
- Academic year
Monday, Wednesday, Friday 8 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
Tuesday, Thursday 9 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
Monday-Thursday 8 a.m.-noon, 1 p.m.-4:30 p.m.
The office closes at 3 p.m. on Fridays during the summer.
- Closed during all College holidays.
First floor, Voorhees Hall, next to the Business Office