The nursing program is elite, selective, and known for educating outstanding nurses.
We are not a typical BSN program!
Our nursing students:
Participate in highly interactive classrooms that optimize the opportunity for critical thinking.
Engage in hands-on nursing practice, in self-selected sites.
Are paired one on one with registered nurse experts for three semesters of clinical learning.
Learn from experienced teachers, with proven track records for excellence.
Remain on campus for the entire four years of education.
Receive personalized attention from faculty mentors.
Are highly sought for employment because of their readiness to practice.
Have opportunities to travel abroad.
Apply leadership skills by implementing a quality improvement project in a health care agency.
Form life-long relationships with faculty and peers.
Find out how we are different by asking other programs:
- How do nursing students learn through clinical practice?
- Describe the nursing faculty ~ their education preparation ~ their years of teaching experience?
- Where will I complete my clinical education, and will that require me to relocate?
- How long has your program been in existence?
- What is the national reputation and recognition of your college?
- If I change my mind about nursing, what is the availability and quality of other majors?
- How well are students prepared for graduate school or further studies?
- What are opportunities for study and travel abroad?
Nursing students involved in a global experience in Swaziland during May Term.