The nursing program is elite, selective, and known for educating outstanding nurses.
We are not a typical BSN program!
Our nursing students:
- Participate in highly interactive classrooms that optimize the opportunity for critical thinking.
- Engage in hands-on nursing practice, in self-selected sites.
- Are paired one on one with registered nurse experts for three semesters of clinical learning.
- Learn from experienced teachers, with proven track records for excellence.
- Remain on campus for the entire four years of education.
- Receive personalized attention from faculty mentors.
- Are highly sought for employment because of their readiness to practice.
- Have opportunities to travel abroad.
- Apply leadership skills by implementing a quality improvement project in a health care agency.
- Form life-long relationships with faculty and peers.
Find out how we are different by asking other programs:
- How do nursing students learn through clinical practice?
- Describe the nursing faculty ~ their education preparation ~ their years of teaching experience?
- Where will I complete my clinical education, and will that require me to relocate?
- How long has your program been in existence?
- What is the national reputation and recognition of your college?
- If I change my mind about nursing, what is the availability and quality of other majors?
- How well are students prepared for graduate school or further studies?
- What are opportunities for study and travel abroad?
Nursing students involved in a global experience in Swaziland during May Term.