Neuroscience students here at Coe have access to a vast assortment of equipment and technology housed in four separate labs on campus.
- Baker Laboratory
- Large recently renovated, 5-room animal laboratory suite that rivals many found at larger universities
- Multiple sound-attenuated cubicles equipped with closed-circuit video
- Multiple animal behavior test chambers equipped with infrared photocells for monitoring activity, timing, and vocalizations.
- MED-PC computer data acquisition system
- Large capacity egg incubator and hatcher
- Animal colony room with temperature and light/dark cycle controls
- Christianson Laboratory
- Moye Laboratory
- SuperLab Stimulus Presentation and Data Acquisition Software
- Isolation rooms with computer testing stations
- Storer Laboratory
- Cell culture and molecular biology equipment (including RT-PCR, real time PCR, and western blotting
- Campus-wide access to advanced statistical software
- Neuron simulation software