- Krista Anderson Abbott is the full time conductor of the Voices of Liberty at Epcot Theme Park near Orlando, Florida. In addition she does commercial voice over work and maintains a private voice studio. Visit Krista at http://kristaandersonabbott.voice123.com.
- Laura Kutscher-Dankler conducts the choir at St. James Catholic Church in Arlington Heights. She is also a Managing Editor at World Library Publications in Franklin Park, Illinois. Laura maintains an active career as a piano soloist, accompanist, and composer.
- Cindy Egger is the music/director guitarist at St. Andrew Christian Church in Olathe, Kansas and teaches guitar at Rockhurst University in Kansas City. Her CD, Finger pickin' Good!, is available through her website www.cindyegger.com. A bit of her life is captured in Kathryn Sommer's A Power of Her Own, portraits of 60 notable women in the Kansas City area.
- Jack R. Lemmon is currently the executive director of the Colorado Ballet in Denver, Colorado.
- Katheryn High Levin is Director of Music at Brentwood Presbyterian Church in Los Angeles, California. She also sings with the professional recording and performance group String of Pearls.
- Ramona Pansegrau is the Music Director and Principal Conductor for the Kansas City Ballet. Each summer she serves as Music director for the Ballet School at Jacob's Pillow, and every four years she is the Music Director for the International Ballet Competitions held in Jackson, Mississippi. In 2008 she conducted at the Kennedy Center for the Performing Arts and performed in Ascoli, Italy.
- Aaron Parry was the executive producer of Barnyard: The Original Party Animals at Paramount Studios in Hollywood, California. His is now President/CEO of Main Street Picture, Inc., as well as Producer for Paramount Pictures. Learn more about Aaron at www.aaronparry.com.
- Malcolm Ruhl's music direction credits include Oklahoma! at ATC (earning him a Jeff nomination) and Woody Guthrie's American Song (a Jeff award) at Northlight Theatre. He also received Jeff nominations for Blues in the Night at Northlight and Pump Boys and Dinettes at the Forum Theatre. Malcolm appeared as Jackson in the Broadway production of Pump Boys and Dinettes and as Jackson and Musical Director for the record-breaking run at Chicago's Apollo Theatre. Composer credits include Holiday Memories at Northlight (and more than 30 subsequent productions nationwide) and Cicada Dance, for which he received Kennedy Center/ACTF awards for original play, music and lyrics. He has performed with Big Joe Turner, Harry Chapin, The Osmond Brothers, Vassar Clements, and Jason Robert Brown. Malcolm teaches voice and composition, and writes choral and band arrangements for several schools in the Chicago area.
- Julie Gummert Scrivener is the music director at Gull Lake United Methodist Church where she has been on the music staff for more than 20 years. She is also the production editor and administrator in charge of graduate awards at Western Michigan University.