Faculty PositionsNone available at this time.
Who are we?
Coe College, a highly selective private liberal arts college, offers superior academics and exciting co-curricular activities in a thriving urban setting that promotes student growth and success. Established in 1851, Coe has a national reputation for academic excellence enhanced by a student-centered, highly supportive campus environment. With 1,400 students, Coe's attractive campus is located in the heart of Cedar Rapids, Iowa, a vibrant metropolitan area of 175,000 people in Iowa's Creative Corridor, providing a wide variety of cultural and recreational opportunities.
What is our pledge to creating and maintaining diversity?
Coe is committed to increasing the diversity of its campus community and encourages applications from individuals who will help fulfill that goal. If you have individual needs, concerns, or accommodation requests, please contact our Human Resources Director for a complete job description, and for assistance with requesting accommodations that may be helpful. Coe College is an equal opportunity employer.
Is there anything else I should know?
When making a hiring decision, Coe College will select the applicant who meets the required knowledge, skills and competencies necessary for success in each position, who displays the Coe competencies required in every position on campus, and who successfully completes a criminal background review. Credential, driving, and credit background reviews may be required when in accordance with institutional policy.
- Dedication to the educational mission of a private, residential liberal arts college.
- Ability to maintain positive relationships in a collaborative and diverse team atmosphere.
- Commitment to excellence in service to students and other constituencies, internal and external.
- Demonstrated ethical and responsible decision making.
- Consistent attendance and accountability necessary to meet position objectives.
Position Information and Application Instructions
Coe College is seeking a positive and ambitious team member for Custodial Services. This position will provide excellent customer service to the campus population through daily cleaning, operation of equipment, and projects.
- High school diploma, GED, and/or combination of years of experience.
- Experience in performing cleaning work, training that may be gained through schools, seminars, etc., or other combination of training and experience.
- Ability to accomplish the above tasks as determined by a written and practical test.
- Successful completion of a criminal background check.
For more information and to apply for this position please visit our website at https://apply.interfolio.com/36247. Coe College is an equal opportunity employer.
Please note: You will need an email address to create an Interfolio account in order to apply for the position. Once you have completed this step, you will answer several confidential questions that are only requested for record retention, and then you will be directed to the application form. Only the application information is available to the hiring supervisor.
Coe College seeks a creative and analytical individual to oversee donor stewardship and prospect research for the Advancement office. This position will orchestrate stewardship communication, manage the administration of restricted donor and grant funds, and conduct research to develop a steady prospect pipeline in support of departmental donor initiatives. A candidate who is collaborative, organized and enjoys data analysis will be a great addition to our team.
- Bachelor's degree required.
- 1-3 years of data management, financial management and research experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience. Advancement experience in a higher education environment preferred.
Interested candidates should submit a cover letter, resume and three professional references to http://apply.interfolio.com/36355.
Coe College is seeking a creative and collaborative Internship Specialist. This newly developed position will be part of a larger college initiative dedicated to external partnerships, academic creativity and entrepreneurship, and careers, and will be primarily responsible for leading initiatives related to internship coordination and placement. Primary duties will include development and maintenance of community and alumni partnerships to generate reciprocal internship opportunities for students, and leadership in program development and strategic planning to ensure internship opportunities are coordinated in ways that complement and support these initiatives.
- Bachelor's degree required. Master's degree in Business Administration, Education, Human Resources or related field, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 1-2 years of recruitment, internship, or experiential learning experience. Development, promotion, and coordination of internship experiences for students in a higher education environment preferred.
Please submit a resume, cover letter, and three professional references to apply.interfolio.com/35845.
Coe College is seeking a dynamic and energetic individual to join our Registrar's Office. This position is full-time, 12 months and is eligible for benefits that include a generous retirement contribution and tuition remission for dependents.
The Records Coordinator offers frontline service and coordinates the various forms and records that are processed in the Office of the Registrar.
- Bachelor's degree required.
- Experience in a Registrar's Office is beneficial, but not required.
- Experience working in higher education is beneficial but not required.
- Successful completion of a background check in accordance with Coe College policy.
The application period for this position has closed.